The new Eurotax is coming
Stand by for the launch of Eurotax our all-new application designed to revolutionise vehicle valuations and stock management.
GlassNet and Glass’s Guide App are changing.
We are so confident about our all-new stock management and valuation system we named it after our founder William Glass.
Webinars & Videos
All the help you need to prepare for the new Glass’s is here.
We are running a series of webinars to help you familiarise yourself with Glass’s before it replaces GlassNet. Webinars will include an overview of Glass’s and more detailed looks at: Vehicle Identification and Valuation, Stock Management, and Light & Crash damage estimation.
Sign up for the webinars below.
Register now for our upcoming webinars
On demand webinars
Webinar 1: Introduction and Overview
This is a test
Webinar 2: Identification and evaluation
This is a test
Glass’s brings all our dealer customer data sets together in one application for the first time…
Your new Glass’s brings you everything you currently rely on in a better, easier to use platform, with improved functionality, clearer layouts, and easier to find features. It’s also fully responsive, so it adapts to any phone, tablet, and screen size, allowing you to manage your stock wherever you are.
What to expect from the new Glass’s
Through extensive customer research, using surveys and in-depth interviews, with dealers of all sizes and profiles, the new Glass’s is built on your feedback and insight, to fit around you and follow your workflows and processes. There is also a raft of new features that help you price more competitively, make more tailored adjustments, understand the market better, make more money, and save time. Make better decisions for your business, with the new Glass’s.
What’s the same?
- Data quality, frequency of updates, and accuracy, all remain market leading, so you can always make the best decisions.
- Popular features you know and love, such as trade pricing, stock management and live retail, have been upgraded and enhanced, so you can make more profitable decisions, faster.
- Unlimited usage remains for all customers, so you’ll never miss an opportunity.
- You can access Experian Provenance Checks* in the new Glass’s, so you can get the complete picture of any trade in that comes your way.
*separate Experian subscription required
- The design and layout are more intuitive and user friendly, so you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Glass’s is fully responsive, so it works and displays seamlessly on any phone, tablet, and screen size.
- Glass’s works perfectly with the following browsers: Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Mozilla or Firefox. As Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft, Glass’s is not optimised for use with this browser.
- All vehicle types (cars, SUVs, LCVs, Motorcycles) are included as standard, so you can be open to even more opportunities.
- Glass’s includes more valuation points, including historic, current trade and retail prices, live retail prices, and forecast valuations. Whenever you intend to receive or sell a trade in, you’ll always know the right price.
- Light and crash damage estimation is included as standard. Never underestimate the cost of repairing and preparing a vehicle for sale.
- Customisation options allow you to tailor valuation adjustments as standard across certain vehicle types, colours or brands according to your preferences. Make as many or as few changes as you like.